Jul 26, 2021
GooseMod v10.1 has been released! Features internal rewrites, new profile store, and lots of tweaks and fixes.
- Rewrote logger output to use text and nicer colors. Now easier to look at and filter.
- Rewrote React utils library. Now supports new React used in Discord Canary and now a bit more efficient.
- Rewrote Webpack library. Additionally also now a bit more efficient and generally better.
- Developer’s GooseMod modules are now listed under a category in their user profile. Added as a new neat way of discovering modules and developers.
- Separated experimental settings into their own category. Now your settings is even tidier.
- GooseMod home category now stays collapsed after a refresh if it was collapsed previously.
Tweaks and Fixes
- Fixed custom color picker in settings not appearing.
- Removed excess old debug logging. Clearing up your console since 2021.
- Fixed custom name and footer for GooseMod changelog.
- Fixed repeated class name in home injection container. No one would have noticed but we fixed it anyway:tm:.
- Fixed commands (Canary-only). Now using built-in instead of a GooseMod category due to internal update changing a lot of things.